Thank you for supporting our schools with the donation of shared supplies. These materials go a long ways toward defraying our costs so that we can better support other aspects of your student’s education. These items can be brought in on registration day or during the first week of school.
- One ream of white paper
- One ream of colored paper (Any color)
- One box of Kleenex (2 if you have extras)
- Disinfecting Wipes (2 if you can swing it. The Biomed classes burn through these.) The district requires the use of either Clorox or Lysol wipes.
Every student basis supplies:
- 3" D-ring binder with dividers*
- College ruled notebook paper*
- #2 pencils*
- Pens - blue or black ink*
- 3 highlighters of different colors*
- Pouch for pencils or pens*
- Scientific calculator
- Post-it Notes
- Pencil sharpener with a cover to collect shavings
Note: It is recommended that all students have some type of academic planner
*BASE provides 6th grade students with a planner, 3" D-ring binder with dividers, one spiral notebook, pouch for pencils or pens, and a highlighter, 2 pencils, 2 pens, and an eraser.
AGS I, II & III students need to provide: graph paper (or graph spiral notebook), a compass, and colored pencils
The drop down menus below indicate grade-level specific supplies to support your student. Supplies need to be replenished throughout the school year.
* Once classes start there may be additional supplies needed for specific elective courses.